Our Admissions ProcessAt Next Generation Village, we serve teens ages 13–17. We take a highly individualized approach to admitting patients. Be assured that our experienced team will walk your family through every step of the path to recovery.
EvaluationWe often make our first acquaintance with your teen over the phone. During this private call, one of our compassionate and experienced intake staffers assesses your teen’s situation and identifies primary obstacles that stand in the way of recovery.
Holistic, Individualized ApproachAfter we’ve been able to understand your teen’s struggles and strengths, we determine whether they fit the criteria for treatment at Next Generation Village. If so, the next step is to create an individualized rehab plan. In doing this, we consider the myriad factors that feed your teen’s addiction, such as state of mind, physical health and present chemical status.
OrientationOnce a recovery plan has been established for your child, you may drop them off at our facility. Within 24 hours of arrival, each patient attends an orientation meeting to get acquainted with our culture, expectations, daily routines and other recovering patients. This gives your teen an understanding of our community, and how it will play into their recovery.
RulesNext Generation Village has meaningful rules that are designed to keep your teen safe and focused on recovery.
Here are a few important ones.
- Drugs, alcohol, tobacco and any other mind-altering substances are strictly prohibited.
- Patients must arrive at therapy sessions in a timely fashion, and remain for the duration of each meeting.
- Your teen will be expected to treat staff members and other patients with respect.
- No patient may exit the NGV campus without being accompanied by a staff member.
- Visitors must obtain prior permission to enter the campus.
- Staff has the right to search patient belongings, rooms, cars, etc.
- Romantic fraternizing is not allowed.
- All containers (shampoo, etc.) that are brought into the facility must be new and unopened.
- Patients must adhere to NGV’s dress code.